środa, 14 lutego 2018

Love is in the Air




Oto moja propozycja zajęć z piosenką "Love is in the Air"



1. Match the words with the definitions

 

Word/phrase

Definitions / Polish meaning

a

thunder

1. something you hear

b

illusion

2. the power to see; a thing that you see

c

sight

3. clever

d

sane

4. to say something in a loud voice

e

whisper

5. the loud sound heard in the sky during a storm

f

call out

6. an idea or belief which is not true

g

sound

7. having a healthy mind and able to think clearly

h

foolish

8. to stretch out your arm in order to get or touch

i

wise

9. almost or not completely

j.

reach out

10. silly; not reasonable

k.

nearly

11. word which you speak very quietly

2. Listen to the song "Love Is In The Air" by Harrison Craig and complete the lyrics:

 

 

Love is in the air; Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air; Every 1.[__] and every 2.[__]

And I don't know if I'm being 3.[__]; Don't know if I'm being 4.[__]
But it's something that I must believe in; And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air; In the 5.[__] of the trees
Love is in the air; In the 6.[__] of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming; Don't know if I feel 7.[__]
But it's something that I must believe in; And it's there when you 8.[__]my name

Love is in the air; Love is in the air; Oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Love is in the air; In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air; When the day is 9.[__] done

And I don't know if you're an 9.[__]; Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in; And you're there when I 11.[__]for you

Love is in the air…
But it's something that I must believe in; And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh; Oh oh oh

3. Discuss the proverbs and quotations.

 

 Complete the sentences with the words in the correct form. 

TRUE  TREE  WISE  NEAR  SOUND  DREAM  SIGHT

 

 DOWNLOAD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty

Moja lista blogów